Friday, February 20, 2009

Kick ass custom system for nix!


Well rounded high quality custom computer.

I have received a few emails of late asking what is a good all round general purpose custom spec which is capable of playing the latest games, watching video, basic photo editing, in general the most popular task most people use a computer for today.

For me this is an easy question to answer as I continually keep up to date with the latest hardware offering, product pricing and performance comparisons of components. It’s sort of a disturbing hobby I have.

So rather than me having to send the same email over and over again I decided to give you the hardware rundown of my sweet spot system, a designed to give you 85% of the performance of the latest and greatest at around a third of the cost.

Here we go......

  • Motherboard: Asus M3N Series (various models to choose from) budget M2N78-EM
  • Processor: AMD Phenom Quad Core 9550
  • Memory: Kingston HyperX 4 Gigabyte 2*2 Gig modules 800Mhz
  • Video card: Asus nVidia 9600GT or 9600GTX
  • Hard Drive: Western Digital 500 Gigabyte Green AKS
  • Case/Power supply: Antec Sonata III with 550 Power Supply

If are looking to buy a new in the near future and you would like a quote on the above system or a specially designed for you needs, please feel free to contact me through my website or send me an email.

'Computer Help!'

dablufox@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment